Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Here's What I Have To Use This Week

Ok, so my pantry and refrigerator are overflowing with a few things that really need to be used up.  I have more egg noodles, biscuits, sour cream, rice and rice mixes, and cake mixes than I know what to do with.  My goal this week will be to make a dent in those items, in order make room for the new.  :)  


I'm a little exhausted from being at Harris Teeter every day last week, so I haven't decided if  there is anything this week that will draw me in (aside from the Breyer's ice cream mmmmmm.....).  We may have to make a quick trip in to see if there are any good short dated meats that need to be added to my freezer.  I'm thinking I may need some to add to my noodle, rice and sour cream supply.


Do you have any recipes you want to share that use some of my overstocked items?  I'd love to hear from you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment